Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Another holiday....down!

Passing houses with kiddos outside doing their egg hunts, parents taking pictures of their children Easter morning, & posting on facebook, grandparents helping their grandkids find well hidden eggs....I couldnt help but secretly shed a few tears. Another holiday down! Another holiday down, & we dont have to face the agony of everyone else having kids, besides us. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my nieces & nephews, & their fantastic parents make memories that they will never forget~~~but why cant I?!

Our Easter was quite busy in the morning w/church, breakfast with my mother-in-law, then to my dad's house for a little while. We visited mom's grave, followed by time with my hubbys family & quality time on the farm. I dream that one day my Easter morning consist of seeeing what the Easter bunny brought, & doing an egg hunt in my yard. Until then, I will fufill that void with the most amazing kids I know...our Godchildren, & our nieces & nephews. <3

They are ready to go....


My 2 oldest Godchildren <3


Godchildren <3



Love them! <3

Beautiful sight to come home too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment