Tomorrow, we take our infertility journey to the next step...our first Infertility Reproductive Endocronologist (thats a mouthful) appointment. I am full of emotions at this point. Im excited to move on from the clomid & everything this apparently isnt working, but scared of the finances to come. Im anxious to see what the Dr. has in store for us, but nervous that it wont work.
I never really thought that I would have to go this far into our journey. I told myself after my ectopic..."ok, 3rd times a charm, right?!" I sure hope so!
When I scheduled this appointment, I had no idea that it would fall on Infertility Awareness week. CRAZY, or maybe fate?! :) Either way, Im ready for it to be here.
Wish me luck, my friends! I know God is in control....he will guide me through this! <3


Good luck!! I am excited and nervous for you too!! I am going to cry if you get preggo now too!! : )
ReplyDelete