Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

first comes love....

1st comes love, 2nd comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage....

First comes love...love at first sight, at that! From the moment I sat down at that lunch table, I knew he was it! Tight Wrangler jeans, perfect teeth w/a beautiful smile, great sense of humor, & of course...he was very nice to look at! ;o) As the weeks & months went on...I drew closer & closer to him. I realized that he wasnt just a "pretty face." He was one of the most caring, compassionate "boys" that I had ever met. So...I finally got the nerve to ask him on a date, to my sisters wedding. He quickly responded "YES!" What a wonderful first date we had...& 2 LONG weeks after, he officially asked me to be his girlfriend. =) M 15, & myself 16...who would have thought I would be blogging about the "3rd chapter" of our life.



2nd comes marriage....August 16, 2008. 83 degrees & sunny! We wed in a small country church, in front of many family & friends, along with one of the best wedding parties a bride & groom could ask for. It truely was "my dream come true!"


Then come a WHAT?! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)


If it werent for M, I dont know what I would do. He has helped me thru some of the lowest points in my life, & never gives up on me. We have been together for 9 1/2 years, & married 3 1/2 of those. Im pretty much the luckiest girl in the world! <3



2 comments:

  1. Stopping by for the first time and wanted to say HI! I look forward to following you on your journey from one PCOS gal to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The One Lovely Blog Award, check out my post for the info!

    ReplyDelete