Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Its been awhile...

Whew..a month since my last post! Crazy! So much has happend in that time....yet, so little.

Let's start with Father's Day:
We spent most of the day with my dad bbqing and just hanging out. I wrote a little something that described my dad to a "T!"

To the man who prayed for another boy, but instead got his 5th little girl & was proud, to the man that ALWAYS seemed to forget that we were grounded when we wanted to go skating, to the man who has always been there~bad & good, to the man ...that left work early to make it to ball games, to the man that cheered at countless band competitions & softball games, to the man that walked me down the aisle & wasn't ashamed to shed a few tears, to the man that had to emotionally take care of 6 kids & 14 grandkids~along with himself when we lost the most important woman in our life, to the man that I hope to someday make a grandpa for the umpteenth time, to the man that gave me life, to the man that I love with all my heart. It hasn't always been easy....but I am so blessed to have him as my dad! Happy Fathers Day to the greatest dad in the world!
 


The hubbs took Father's Day like a champ! =) Early that morning he broke down when I gave him his card...but otherwise he did exceptionally well. He got to spend the entire day with his Godson, so that just made it that much better!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Infertile World:

Not a lot has changed! Still not pregnant......

I want to leave you with a beautiful picture of my hubbs & I! This was taken at my cousins wedding just last weekend. <3 I am so blessed to be married to the most handsome man! ;0)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment