Pink Or Blue
God, pink or blue, I do not care
Its sex is neither here nor there.
I pray you see my longing heart,
And in motherhood, let me take part.
I ask this out of selfishness,
But pray you grant it none the less.
I will do my best to raise them right,
To ignite in them Your holy light.
And if it not be, Comfort me please.
Mend my heart and give me peace.
And help me to see and understand,
Your will is much greater than what I had planned.
~Susan Reardon
After four years of more unprotected sex with my husband than I thought imaginable, 1 miscarriage, 1 ectopic pregnancy, the loss of my right fallopian tube, ovulation prediction kits, peeing on a stick monthly(sometimes more,) blood tube after blood tube, prayer, & hundres upon thousands of tears...Im ready to spill my guts about "Our Empty Arms Journey."
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
My thought exactly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

<3
ReplyDelete