I know SO MANY people that are pregnant....some close, some not. BUT....what hurts the most is when everyone around me knows that certain someone is pregnant, but me!
This has happend to me on more then one occassion, & its even harder the more times that it does happen. I understand that you are "afraid" of hurting my feelings, or whatever it may be...but it is MUCH worse to find out on facebook, or from word of mouth. I thought I meant more to these people, but I guess not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a rough couple of days, & I pray that God guides me in the right direction. I am not sure how much more of this roller coaster I can take.

I'm so sorry that sometimes people think they are doing the right thing when it really just makes it all the worse. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHang in there!! I have been on a roller coaster lately too, let's raise our arms and try to enjoy the ride!! (With big smiles on our faces!!)
ReplyDeleteHi I'm new to blogging and I definitely understand where you are coming from. It seems like it's happening to everyone else but us, people like us who are doing the right thing. It hurts to hear about someone else's pregnancy (trust me I know) and you want to be happy for them, but it's really hard. Just hang in there!
ReplyDelete