Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How do I know?


I know that 3 1/2 years sounds like nothing to some, but to me, it feels like a lifetime. When do I know enough is enough? How long is too long? When is it time to stop? How do I know?!

When do I stop?
When do I realize it's enough?
Why does it have to be me
who has it so tough?
There are many out there
who are evil and perverse.
Yet do You burden them
with an infertility curse?
A 16 year old delivers
a healthy baby boy
then throws him in the garbage
like some old broken toy.
A drug addict
has 3 beautiful little ones
and beats them black and blue
for nothing they have done.
A worn-out woman
with already more than she can bear
sighs dissapointedly
when she sees two lines are there.
God give me one, just one
to cherish all my days
And I promise that to You I'll give
all glory, credit and praise.
Make it stop
this intense longing and fear.
Please give me a child
that I can hold near!


When will I get to see this picture without the "Not" on top? I guess time will tell....

1 comment: