Why US?! What have we done sooo wrong?! I cant quite grasp the fact that there is a 13 year old pregnant at our local middle school, & I CANT GET PREGNANT!!
As of last Tuesday, I am no longer a TTC patient, instead an infertile high risk patient. FANTASTIC right?! To make it even better....I have been referred to an Infertility Reproductive Endocrinologist. *sigh* I have mixed emotions about what is going on.....first of all, our insurance will only pay for a "diagnosis," not ANY kind of treatment. I have already been diagnosed....unless there is something that they missed. But with all the poking & prodding, & thousands of needles....I would hope they got it all down to a T! Secondly, I have not mentally prepared myself for whatever is next, whether it is monitoring, IUI, IVF, etc. I guess the only thing left to do is pray. Pray that God finally gives us a break, & blesses us with our sweet miracle.


No comments:
Post a Comment