AF is on her way...well, I hope NOT, but hope so! =/ Strange, I know! Im hoping she doesnt show her ugly face, b/c of that small glimpse of being pregnant! But...If Im not prego, lets just get this thing started, & get back to trying.
Facebook has not really been my friend lately....found out that 2 girls I know are pregnant, anddddd.....they have NO husbands or significant others! How nice, right?! =/ Im married, own a home, have a job....& still cant get my miracle!
Butttt...good news! My dear friend, & fellow infertile friend is now....wait.....PREGNANT!!!!!!! I could not be happier for her! Her & her hubby have been trying for 5 1/2 years! Ill be praying that everything goes well for them!
Now....that leaves me with a little glimpse of HOPE! <3

Dawn, I hope that it leaves you with a big glimpse of hope, rather than a little one. You know (probably more than most) that what we are now experiencing was thought to be impossible! So impossible in fact, that we have only 3 1/2 months left before we meet our miracle and we are still trying to figure out what to do when it gets here; we never thought that it would. I find myself still being cautious though, still not getting my hopes up. You will become a mother; a great one. A great mom to a beautiful child who needs the love you are so desperate to give. No matter how that child ends up in your arms I hope that you know I am here for you.
ReplyDelete