Lets start w/Black Friday! HA! Dont get me wrong, mom loved Thanksgiving, but she loved Black Friday aswell! :) (maybe that where my sisters & I get it from) Mom would be up @ midnight calling us & seeing if we are ready to head to Wal-Mart to get that "deal" of the year. When Wal-Mart was finished, we would go to McDonalds every year for breakfast, on mom. Then back home for mom, & off to the city for us. Getting hundreds of calls in between, "Where are you?", "Hows it going?","What are you buying, getting any good deals?" The phone would ring & we all knew who it was....I miss those calls. =/
Christmas Eve has been our Christmas for as long as I can remember. We celebrate by eating ham, singing Christmas songs, opening presents, bs'ing, & just spending quality time w/the family. Mom would just sit back & take it all in! She made sure that there was plenty of food still on the counters, made sure that dad had enough to drink in his cup, made sure that the kids werent causing trouble, made sure that there was enough cheese & sausage on the table, made sure that everyone was happy w/their gifts...it was all about everyone else, NEVER about mom! Thats just how she was!!
<my sisters & I w/dad, our first Christmas w/out the "rock" of our family>
Our first Christmas w/out mom was HARD! Im not sure if there was a dry eye in the house, but we made it thru by sticking together.
Being our 3rd year, we will bond together once again, & get thru it. We know she is watching over each & everyone of us as we celebrate the Birth of Jesus. Shes really the lucky one...she is spending it with Him!
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below.
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear;
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear.
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
I cannot tell you of the splendor or the peace inside this place
Can you imagine Christmas with our Savior, face to face?
I will ask him to light your spirit as I tell him of your love.
So then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear;
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear.
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
I cannot tell you of the splendor or the peace inside this place
Can you imagine Christmas with our Savior, face to face?
I will ask him to light your spirit as I tell him of your love.
So then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
beautiful then...cant imagine how beautiful she is now w/Angel wings <3
the last picture I took w/her...if I would have known...there would be hundreds more!




No comments:
Post a Comment